The girl who's with me in the picture is my other half, sister, twin, tweet, for short my 'best friend'. Believe it or not, we've been best friends since we're in grade 2. She's the kind of girl who really knows me that well, she knows what I like or what I don't like, she knows all my problems, she keeps my secrets, and all I can say is she knows everything about me. You can see us always together in school or anywhere. Being with this girl is like being with someone who can complete your day because of the moments you have. We may be crazy on what we're doing but in a good way that can't harm other people. We always share our own thoughts and we always make fun of ourselves by joking around. We always laugh together like there's no tomorrow even though there's nothing funny. We fight always (in a good way) but you can still see us together around because no matter what happens, we'll be together forever.
SOFIA FELIZ MARISTELA MAPUA ABENIR
My long lasting best friend who never left me since we're in grade school. Honestly, when I first met her, I never knew that she'll be my best friend. That only shows how our friendship is strong even though there are a lot of circumstances that already happened to us.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento